Thanks to everyone who has purchased tickets to this SOLD OUT event!
We want you to have a great day so have put together an info guide:
*Entry to the complex is via TRAVERS ST only.
*Gates will open from 11.30am onwards (First race is 1.29pm)
Entry Process - Please be patient on the day as we work through these new entry requirements! If you can have your proof of vaccination downloaded ready to go it will make the entry process a lot smoother.
- Proof of Vaccination or medical exemption required upon entry (How to get proof of vaccination and see examples: proof of vaccination)
- Covid Check In
- Bag Checks - refusal of bag check by security will result in no entry to complex
- 25's & under - must have an ID check and receive wristband to be able to purchase drinks inside the MTC
- MTC Members, Sponsors, Over 25's, Owners - You will have a (slightly more) express lane which is located on the right hand side of the roundabout as you enter the MTC Travers St gates but you still need to complete Steps 1-3 above
- Masks required for all staff and customers in all indoor settings including on public transport, (except children under the age of 12).
- Whilst face masks are no longer required outdoors, we recommend you bring one along in case you find yourself unable to social distance, indoors, or catching the bus / public transport.
- Members Lounge: please remember your mask and we ask this is an N95 or surgical mask please.
Drinks Tickets $5 each - ALL AG BARS (excluding MTC Members Lounge & Trainers/Owners Bar)
- Drinks tickets are available once inside the complex from two drinks ticket selling stations & you can pay cash or card for these tickets (located behind Bookies Ring & outside Greenridge Room Bar, same as 2019)
- Redeemable for beer, wine, prosecco (1 x ticket each)
- Redeemable for softdrink (2 x cans per ticket)
- Reedemable for RTD spirits (2 x tickets each)
- Ticket purchasing limits will apply depending on time of day
WAC Member / Old Boys Precinct
- Due to the 4sqm rule, we have moved the WAC Members and Old Boys precinct from the Champagne Bar to a Marquee site up on 'The Hill' - this is to the right of the grandstand whilst looking at the track. You will be able to collect your lunch and access a private bar in this precinct.
Leaving the complex - both Slocum (4pm onwards) & Travers St gates available for exit
- Buses will be at the Slocum St exit from approximately 5.15pm onwards
- Please leave the complex safely and do not remove any drinks from the premises
- Unfortunately due to popular demand we are unable to add anyone further to the waitlist for this event.
- We are happy to process refunds if you cannot attend due to the new NSW Government restrictions. Any refund requests received after Monday 11th October will not be processed until after the event.
- Ticket Changes General Admission - if you've bought a ticket from someone else, you don't need to change the name. However we do ask that you please keep updated with any info prior to the event via this website & MTC facebook page.
- Ticket Changes WAC Member / Old Boys - ticket changes will only be accepted if the new ticket holder is also a WAC Member / Old Boy, name changes will need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Wednesday13th October. The WAC president approves all tickets into this area and will refund ticket holders who are not WAC Members or Old Boys.
COVID-19 / 70% Restrictions not covered in the above info.
- Travel for holidays and recreational visits including day trips between Greater Sydney (including Central Coast, Wollongong, Shellharbour and Blue Mountains) and regional NSW not permitted.
- Travel holidays between regional local government areas are permitted.
- If this means you can no longer attend, we are happy to process refunds. Any refund requests received after Monday 11th October will not be processed until after the event.
- Interstate Travellers - Interstate travellers | NSW Government